Monday, November 21, 2011

"WTH is this?" You say?

So basically, there's a lot of things I want to say, reminisce with you about, and thank you for that just won't fit in a Christmas card. It feels like I owe you a lot for the person I am today (You can't deny that either!) so let this be part of your Christmas present--A gigantic thank you from me to you, Sharon Hoang! ^^

I guess it'll be like a scrapbook of memories. If you hate reading a lot then... SUCKS TO BE YOU hahaha! I write paragraphs like no tomorrow (: Whether you read everything or not is up to you, but every word I type is sincerely from the heart. I'll separate different thoughts into different posts. I'm gonna try to touch on every significant memory for as long as I remember, whether you remember them or not. If I remember the event then it happened and you're just forgetful! Just kidding, but seriously, let's see how far my memory goes. You might have fun comparing your version of the same memory with mine ^^.

You may have noticed that the first post is dated November 21, 2011. I decided to start early since this will be a "virtual card" that will be built as time goes by up until the day you finally see it (and hopefully you won't see it much earlier before Christmas).

[P.S.] Forgive any typos since I am a person who HATES editing my own writing. also if you're wondering why this is green, it's because green is a Christmas color and I hate red (:!

~Love, Esther THE ONE AND ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment