Monday, November 21, 2011

{One}

I'm not going to bother thinking of a title for any post because I'll probably just come up with something lame. Also, I can't guarantee the memories will be in chronological order because I don't think them up in order. ANYWAY, here's the first memory!


Do you remember this?

I do.

You made it and gave it to me, I think because I liked the glow in the dark wings? It's funny, even now when I'm 16 I still find glow in the dark objects very entertaining. Even I'm surprised I still have this, but I really love it.

There were a lot of things you gave to me... and I can't possibly list them all. Honestly I've tried to keep all of them, but my mom throws a lot of stuff away when she cleans. Thankfully at least I still have this, but also even more thankfully, it's not all I have to remember you by.

I always have and always will forever look up to you, you know that right? Even for really insignificant hobbies like making bead figures, I thought you were the coolest person on Earth. To me, you'll always be one of the coolest people on Earth. It doesn't matter what you say, what you do, what you achieve and what you don't. Just know that I'll always look up to you, because you're like an older sister to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment