Monday, November 21, 2011

{Three}

I wasn't good at singing, and probably back then when you forced me to sing I was still pretty shy. But I remember when we were on that trip to Kelowna, was it? There was a song you always had stuck in your head. It was "We Belong Together" by Mariah Carey.


You sang it on the bus constantly. I think back then when mp3's were still popular you had one and forced me to listen to the song a lot. I didn't mind though. This song was actually really good. Even though I'm almost completely isolated from Western music at this point, I still remember this song because it was a song you showed me.

It's funny, I remember the things you show me the most. There was also Mistake No. 2 that you showed me. Good song, I still listen to it to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment