Monday, November 21, 2011

{Six}

We loved looking at animals. And fish. In fact, we both got siamese fighting fish on the same day.

 Mine looked something like this. I thought you chose a very interesting place to raise yours though. The washroom. We used to overfeed them for fun. I named mine Rainbow and it died after like a year.

Back then, maybe it was summertime but we always had phone conversations lasting quite a few hours. I always felt kind of honoured whenever we spoke on the phone, like I was worth your time and it meant a lot even if it sounds ridiculous now. You could be thinking "Why wouldn't you be worth my time?" but little kids thought dumb things like that. Including me.

We talked about our fish and other random things. It was really fun even if it was a short phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment