Monday, November 21, 2011

{Two}

I remember back when I used to go to your house at least once a week and you would teach me the most random things ever that I thought I needed to know in order to become a normal person in life. Back in your spider infested basement, I remember we used to jump around, sing or dance or whatever and you taught me this symbol. Remember it?

It looked something like that. I can't remember. But you said something like it was the symbol for eternal friendship. I thought it was super amazing, and you even drew it on a christmas card you gave me. It was a red card with gold trees, and I actually kept it up until a few years ago when my mom trashed my collection box of cards. Still, I probably kept it for over 7 years so that's an achievement to me. Your writing has gotten a lot prettier since then (obviously LOL... it should've!)

No comments:

Post a Comment