I couldn't make a post about every little memory because there's just so many and I'd be here forever if I did. I picked really random ones to blog about too, LOL. Let's see if you remember them all? Most of them (or all of them) were from childhood before Junior High.
Merry Christmas Sharon, my one and only big sister who I will love forever no matter what happens. Because of you I'm who I am today, know what I know, and am forever grateful for all the time you spent with me growing up. Pictures will fade, but I hope that these memories do last FOREVER. It really feels like you do so much for me and I do so little for you, but I hope in our new future I'll be able to do a lot more for you ^^ since I'm not a helpless, clueless, over-dependent girl anymore!
I hope 2012 treats you well, and that you'll keep pursuing what you want in life. I know you don't go to church anymore and you're not in the mood to be religious right now, but know that I pray for you a lot and I believe that you'll do really amazing things with the gift you've been given that is your life. God knows it too. He has a plan for us all, and even if you can't always put 100% faith in that, I have 200% faith in it which will make up for it :D!
Try reading from the earliest post to most recent ^^.. Well actually it's not in chronological order so maybe it won't matter anyway..
Hope you liked your Christmas present!
Sooooo BEAST~ (like how B2St says it when they introduce themselves on shows and whatnot)
~Esther

No comments:
Post a Comment