Then there were those warm summer days when we had nothing better to do than set up random obstacle courses from your living room extending to your backyard. We jumped on couches and did all these weird things, ended up outside, ran laps, crawled through your little treehouse thing and played on the swings to see who could swing higher and jump off further.
You even set up a little corner behind 1 of your couches as a prize area and everytime I completed one of your insane obstacles courses you'd give me something from it. In fact, you ALWAYS gave me free stuff. Thinking back I kind of feel bad. You were always giving me things, and still kind of do, but I can't remember a time when I returned the favour.
Then there was the time when Mabel entered into our lives, well, mostly mine since I didn't know her before she came. I didn't like her. apparently neither did you. You made us have an obstacle course competition for a prize we both wanted, and you secretly gave me hints to win. It was unfair, but heck, I never cared of fairness not did I have much integrity at that age. I just wanted to be better than her.
No comments:
Post a Comment