Saturday, December 24, 2011

{Ten}

Then you had some weird urge to lead every hobby in my life, because you decided to be some sort of athletic coach or something. You always made me do jumping jacks, laps around your backyard or basement, and remember the uneven ceiling in your basement? You made me jump like 200 times and touch the ceiling counting out loud promising me I'd grow taller.

Up until now I'm not even sure if it worked. My mom always asked me why I looked so tired out and sweaty after going to your house. Answer was, PHYSICAL TORTURE. Just kidding, I actually found it kind of fun.

Even my brother got dragged into this sometimes. And when you started taking karate lessons, I was SO jealous of you. My mom wouldn't let me do it because she said "Id break my neck".... she also used that excuse when I joined Wrestling .__. Anyway, you felt bad for me and tried to teach me some of the things you learned from karate lessons. You practice in front of me and I always thought" oh my god you're so cool you can kick butt".

No comments:

Post a Comment